Free Me

by c.f. leach

Free me from the mouth of my mind
The voice talking negative to me all of the time

Free me from these prison walls
That make me feel so trapped, so insignificant and small

Free me from myself seeing no further than right here
When my face is etched with terror and my heart gripped with fear

Free me from the madness I’m trying to escape
That keeps my mind bound in this invisible black tape

Free me from the sorrow of my sordid past
So my spirit is cleansed and I’m able to last…

In this daily battle to do what is right
After fighting my demons all through the night…

To find the true freedom I read in Your word.
“Who the Son sets free is free indeed”, so I heard.

Please free me…

© Rhema International. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission, from this blog’s author and/or owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rhema International.

No comments:

Post a Comment